“I CAN’T LET OFF THE GUILT IN MY MIND” FIRE VICTIM CRIES IN ANGUISH

0
167

One of December 2017 fire victim Madam Beatrice cries in anguished for the fire disaster which affected her and her co-tenants on 17 of December 2017 and has distressingly expressed she can’t let off the guilt out of her mind.
She is however grateful to all who in diverse ways sympathized with them and contributed in kind and cash to support them cope till today. “For Now am somehow relief because of the support and the advice people have been giving, so I just want to the thank the Hon. DCE for coming to our aid and the management of Radford FM and every individual that was touched by our story” she said with tears running down her face. She pray that the good Lord bless and replenish all who supported them in the trying moments in hundred fold. Madam Beatrice is also worried about the other tenants who were displaced by the incident and for the landlord Hon. Johnson Saborh is like a father to me.I hope somebody can help him rebuild the place she added.
When RadfordFM spoke with the Tumu Fire Service commander Mr. Anthony Appiatse he said the cause of fire was due to a gas leakage by one of the tenants of the house. He asked users of gas to be careful. As a result Malbastos, a dealer in gas and other petroleum products has agreed to support the Sissala East fire service to commence a weekly hourly programme on fire safety and prevention which will be aired every Saturday from 1 to 2pm.
DL/MBS/8/1/18

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here